Many of the teachers at Sunland Elementary use ClassDojo to allow parents to see how their children are performing in class. The platform allows parents and teachers to communicate simply allowing messages to be translated into many different languages. If you have not signed up, please consider doing so. The school drops many messages into the school stories, so you will always be up-to-date on what is happening at school. Classdojo.com
- Improve classrooms by giving students positive feedback for any skill, like participation, persistence, or curiosity- it's fully customizable.
- Teachers can keep parents in the loop with free, instant messaging.
- Parents and students can review feedback from home.
- ClassDojo works on an iOS/ Android device or web browser.
- Administrators can get involved and see student progress by signing up as a "Teaching," and asking teachers to share their classes with them.
- ClassDojo is free for everyone. In the future, there may be some optional, premium features available.
ClassDojo’s mission is to reinvent classrooms by bringing teachers, students, and parents closer together. Teachers use ClassDojo as a communication platform to encourage students and get parents engaged too. Classrooms become positive places - which means there's no more ‘classroom management’. Just happier classrooms :)
ClassDojo is a simple, safe classroom management app that helps teachers encourage students in class, and easily communicate with parents.